Sunday, April 22, 2012

  Most of my near death experience were between 5-9 years of age. One day my parents and a lot of the youth from church were playing ball in the front of our house and the kids were just running around  and having a great spring day. I noticed my shoe laces were untied so I bent down to tie them while our German Sheppard dog that was tied with the chain grabbed me on the back of my neck and just started trowing  me face down on our graved yard. Everyone there tried to hit him and tried to have him let go of me but he just kept dragging my face down. By the time he was done with me I was bleeding from my neck with 8 punctured teeth holes because he drooped me and picked me up again and my face was all raw meet and of course I end up in ER again.
  The reason the dog was crazy like that was because when he was a pup my parents gave him to a large family and the kept him in a big cage and the kids abused him a lot with stick and threw rocks so he hated kids and a year later they gave him back to my parents. If you are wondering what happened to him, well mom told dad to kill him but one of his friends talked dad in to keeping him. One day the dog attacked and hurt his son so wanted to kill him but someone else took him and he attacked that familys son to where he tore half his face off. So finally they shot the dog, I guess once a dog attacks a human it most likely will repeat it. The German Shepard are very good dogs in general and are good with kids but unfortunately that pup had it in for kids.
As for the last victim he is 28yrs old now and lives in Seattle and his face is very very scared.      

1 comment:

  1. I would never ever allow a dog like that around my child. That is just terrible and sad for you and the other people who were attacked. The people who abused the dog should have consequences for what they did.

    ReplyDelete