Sunday, April 22, 2012

   Less then a year from the accident my family decided to migrate to America. We went to Italy while waiting for sponsors in the states. It was June 1988 so we went to the beach daily and enjoyed life. One day when we were at the beach mom was napping on the beach and dad was jumping on the waves, I was in one of those donuts looking tubes trying to learn to swim I was 8 but still didnt know how to swim. Some how the waves started to take me deep and I tried to swim back but the waves kept taking me further and further from the land next thing I know I cant even see the land and the waves are so high and I swallowed so much water and passed out I saw a light kind of of like in a tunnel. I was sure I was dead, it got warm and fussy and the light just drew me to it but then out of nowhere a mans arm grabs me and pulls me into some kind of rubber feeling boat. I never saw a face or recall any other memory that day other then waking up on the sand at sunset. To this day I am not sure if it was humans or an angel that brought me back to land.  And again it brings me back to the question why I am still here? and why was I brought from the dead so many times?
 Sometimes I think that its because of me, my mom has diabetes and all her health problems, I guess I was a problem child from before I was born lol, (since I was an accident to begin with)  but I am still here.
 

1 comment:

  1. You were a gift from God. I love this verse. Psalm 139:13
    "For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother's womb."

    ReplyDelete