Thursday, April 19, 2012

I think I will start at the very beggining......

       I often think why am I here? sometimes it feels like I brought so much stress and worries to my parents and close family. Some people don't get any chances in life but I was dead so many times but yet I am still here.
 
      In 1975 my mom gave birth to my sister in Ukraine and said she will never have kids again with the suffer she went through so she got and IUD birth control in Feb 1979 she learned the she was pregnant again and I came in Sept 1979. They used to sing a song "unwanted but so loved" and I really was a loved child. Mom came from a family of 12 kids and she was the oldest and loved kids so she had 6 total. 2 in Ukraine 2 in Estonia and 2 in America.
        Mom got pregnant with my brother Gene shortly after I came and had a very hard pregnancy so she send me to her moms for a few weeks till she was feeling better. One day when I was 9 months my grandma put me in a bathtub my uncle stopped in and needed help finding some documents. She went to help him because a taxi was waiting on him and told my aunt who was 17 at that time to look over me but she though I was sleeping. almost 15min later my grandma came in to find me floating face down.
They called one hospital they came and said that they didnt take dead people so my grandma called the second hospital they came and said the same thing then they called a special drowning unit that came and took me and said well if she will live then she will be brain dead.  During the time when ambulances came and went my uncle was doing CPR non stop that he just learned in the army. I think thats why I am still here.

  So this was my first life adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment