Sunday, April 22, 2012

do I have a purpose on this earth????

  Looking on how merciful God is over my life and with some kind of power always wanting me dead I wonder why I am I still here? what is my purpose? I am sure I have one other then just living an average life right? what is it and how do I find it? and am I even supposed to be looking? why am I here? I ask that to my self all the time, i also ask God but still not sure. and yes I read the Purpose Drive Life Book but I still dont know. maybe I should just continue living as the wife, mother and what ever else I do.

1 comment:

  1. I always have to remind myself that my greatest purpose on earth is to be a Godly mother and wife and show the love of Christ to my own family first. I think everyone asks the same questions that you have about life and I find that when I have questions like that or I don't feel fulfilled in what I'm doing, the answer is ALWAYS the Word of God. Always. Nothing can fill you and make you feel complete like God. God bless you darling.

    ReplyDelete